Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Showerwall is running a 12-week prize draw on Social Media from 5th September – 30th November 2022.
2. The Prize Draws are only available to participants that are signed up to the Showerwall Find a Fitter scheme. Participants must be aged 18 or over and cannot be employees of the Promoter (an “Employee”), an Employee’s immediate family, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
3. To be entered into the Prize Draw, simply upload an image of your Showerwall installation onto social media using hashtag #fitmyshowerwall in your post. This is only valid on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also email your entries to .
Prize draw will take place on the following date;
1st Draw – 17th October
2nd Draw – 1st December
(the “Prize”). Two prizes of £250 Love2Shop vouchers. No cash alternative is available.
4. The Prize Draw will take place on the dates listed above. The winner will be selected at random from all proper entries received by the closing date by an independent adjudicator whose decision shall be final. The winner will be notified by direct message from Showerwall within 7 working days of the prize draw being taken.
5. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Marketing Department, International Decorative Surfaces, Parkhouse Interchange, Parkhouse Industrial Estate, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 7FB within one month of the relevant Day of Prize Draw taking place. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter Marketing Department, International Decorative Surfaces, Parkhouse Interchange, Parkhouse Industrial Estate, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 7FB. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
6. It is a condition of entry that the winners co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required. By entering a Prize Draw the winner agrees for their details and photograph to be included in future publicity material if required.
7. The Prize will be delivered within three (3) weeks of the relevant Prize Draw taking place so long as the winner has confirmed suitable delivery details with the Promoter. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven (7) days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for failure to deliver as a result of industrial action or other circumstances beyond their control. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose any or all of the Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or select an alternative winner in the event the Promoter believes that any entrant has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
9. To qualify you must submit an installation image using Showerwall panels.
10. As is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
11. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Statement [https://www.idsurfaces.co.uk/policies/privacy-policy/] See also Condition 6 with regard to the announcement of winners.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Accepting the prize may give rise to a tax liability which will be the winner’s responsibility.
14. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail
15. Promoter: International Decorative Surfaces Limited, registered in England, Company No. 13620105. Registered Office: Parkhouse Interchange, Parkhouse Industrial Estate, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 7FB